Warning: Array to string conversion in /home/magics/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 1108
Our Standard Photography Rates – 360 Magics

Interactive Virtual Tour Rates

BASIC

For Budget
$ 1
25
Per Square Meter
  • Basic Image Quality
  • VR Compatible
  • Your Logo On Your Tour
  • Free Cloud Hosting*

PRIMIUM

For Luxury
$ 2
95
Per Square Meter
  • Super Image Quality - High Resolution
  • High Dynamic Range (HDR)
  • VR Compatible
  • Your Logo On Your Tour
  • Free Cloud Hosting*

Optional Add-Ons (+)

INFO HOTSPOTS

Small animated icons flashing on specific areas or elements in your virtual tour, once a viewer click on that icon; a projection popup window opens with any provided contents; videos or images, a website, background music or a voiceover explainer, or if you like just text information window.
$ 3 per hotspot (if content of the hotspot provided by you)

DYNAMIC FLOOR PLAN

You can have a side panel that shows a simple (outlined) and dynamic multi-level floor plan on your Virtual Tour that shows the visitor where he is standing exactly within the place, and it comes with a compass to show his direction accordingly, and visitors can jump directly to that viewpoint on the floor plan.
$ 35 per level floor plan

VIRTUAL PRESENTER

We'll film and insert a person who explain about desired features within your virtual tour, which adds more interactivity to the tour and tells more about your business. We provide the model (presenter) of your choice.
$ 45 per explainer video (minimum order is 3 explainer videos)

INTERACTIVE MENU

Let visitors click on a book or menu within the tour and flip the pages with realistic 3D book from your menu.
$ 29 per menu

HOSTING

Your virtual tours need to be stored online so visitors can view them on web browser. Your tour will be hosted on our cloud server for FREE for the first year, If you have already a good web hosting with enough storage space, then we can upload the virtual tour to your host also. But if you don't have web hosting, we can continue hosting your Virtual Tours on our fast cloud web servers, with UNLIMITED online traffic.
$ 25 per tour per year
$ 125 for unlimited tours per year

Terms & Conditions

• All pricing above are in USD.

• Minimum shooting order is for 100 square meters or more.

• Package Pricing does not include travel fees/expenses for locations outside Amman. Which must be covered in advance.

• To book a your shooting project, a 35% down-payment is required, and the other 65% shall be paid upon finishing the project and delivery.

• To achieve best image results in every detail, we’ll send you checklist/guide for preparing the location on advance for the photoshoot..

BASIC
PREMIUM

Hold & slide line above to see difference